Advance your career in finance
With our accelerated online Master of Finance, you can take your career to the next level without putting your life on hold.
- Griffith is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide based on the International Association of Universities - World Higher Education Database (2018).
- Our online MBA is ranked #4 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA Survey (2017).
- We’re ranked #32 in the Top 50 universities under 50 years old by QS Top Universities (2017/18).
Our accelerated courses are 100% online so all learning materials and assessments are accessible wherever you choose to study.
Complete one fast-tracked course every six weeks. Study online while you work and graduate sooner.
Start straight away
With six intakes a year, you can virtually start an online course whenever you're ready.
From your initial enquiry and application to graduation, we'll support you with your own advisor for the whole journey.
Engage with a community of like-minded, experienced professionals in an interactive and collaborative digital learning environment.
Master of Finance
3 December for January intake
Looking to advance your career or broaden your horizons in the financial industry? The online Master of Finance program is built on sustainable financial practices and aligned with the CFA Institute curriculum – giving you the skills to forge a career on the global financial stage.
Studying your degree 100% online with Griffith means you can:
· Study while you work and avoid travelling to and from campus
· Access world-class online learning resources
· Engage online with academic staff deeply involved in the industry
· Study one course at a time and accelerate your learning
You’ll have one-on-one access to a student support advisor who’ll be by your side throughout your studying journey. And with six intakes a year, you can virtually start whenever you’re ready.
To find out more call us on 1300 148 795 (9 – 5:30 pm AEDT, weekdays) or click the ‘Learn More’ button below, enter your details and one of our Enrolment Advisors will give you a call.
Please note: Single courses of study are also available, speak to our Enrolment Advisors for more information.learn more