Take the next step in your career with an accelerated online Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the internationally accredited Griffith Business School in Australia. What makes our MBA different is that it’s built on core values that are crucial to modern business practice: responsible leadership, sustainable business practices and global orientation. Best of all, our online MBA lets you study in your own time and space, while engaging with a network of like-minded professionals in an interactive and supportive digital learning environment. Plus, with six intakes a year, you can virtually start whenever you’re ready.
Griffith University’s accelerated online MBA is for change-makers who want to integrate responsible leadership and sustainable business values into ground-breaking organisations. You’ll develop your knowledge of modern business practices and explore new ways of preparing businesses for the future. You’ll also benefit from peer learning, group collaboration and will be supported by the latest audio and visual interactive learning tools to network with students and staff. You’ll be graded on practical assignments that you can use in your current or future roles, including writing business plans, developing workplace scenarios and formulating financial plans.
Our MBA is made up of 12 courses, each running for six weeks, allowing you to focus on one at a time and still graduate in two years.
Courses in the MBA
We’ve structured the program to foster ongoing collaboration with the same network of professionals until graduation. So you’ll start together and graduate together. Plus, as new students join at different stages of the program, your class will expand, giving you even more networking opportunities.
The 12 courses that complete your MBA are:
- Sustainability: Adaptive Thinking
- Accounting: Integrated Reporting
- Leadership: Responsibility and Change
- Data Analysis
- Doing Business across the Asia-Pacific
- Managerial Problem Solving
- Innovation for Growth
Career outcomes for graduates
Completing our MBA in Australia will equip you with responsible leadership skills and a thorough understanding of sustainable business practices, so you’ll be confident to respond to constant changes in the business world on any career path you choose.
This program opens doors to senior management and leadership opportunities in the public and private sectors. Or, if you’re more of an entrepreneur, our online MBA sets you up with the skills you need to start your own business.
Degree entry requirements
To be eligible to apply for our MBA, you’ll have:
- a Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5, plus
- three years full-time work experience (after finishing your degree), which includes two years of relevant work experience and one year in a role requiring leadership skills (leadership can include direct management or supervisory experience and/or managing and driving change in an organisational or project-specific setting)
- English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English
No Bachelor degree? No worries. You can still do our online MBA without a degree. Simply complete our Graduate Certificate in Business Administration with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and then continue onto our MBA.
|Duration||Two years part-time|
|Teaching periods||January, March, May, July, August and October|
|Fee*||$51,000 (Domestic students), $55,500 (International students)|
|*2017 indicative annual fee|